We are a Swiss based interaction design studio.
We create innovative interactive projects; mixing augmented reality, installation, video and game design.
We are Simon de Diesbach, Laura Perrenoud and Marc Dubois.
Lost in Berlin
Web-documentary realized for the photographer Pierre-Yves Massot.
Commercial project made for a fabric brand of Switzerland called Switcher.
Matter is a puzzle game where the player follows a light beam,
reflected or refracted from a material to another.
Awards and exhibitions
- Collide@Cern Pro Helvetia Residency
- Computer Orchestra – Reims
- OccultUs, Matter and Open Controllers – Graphik 15, Zürich
- Matter – Part of Swissgames selection
- Matter – NIFFF festival Neuchâtel
- Computer Orchestra – Singapour
- Open Controllers and Matter – Swissnex Gaming Week in Bangalore
- OccultUs – Festival tous écrans
- Open Controllers – Graphik 14, Zürich
- OccultUs – Creative Expo
- OccultUs – The Overkill Festival in the Netherlands
- Prix de l’excellence – ECAL
- Prix de la Ville de Renens – Exhibition in Renens